Friday, April 12, 2013

Zulu Quamin Garcia - ' Identity '

Bucephalus Media:
 Bringing You Virginia's Finest.. 
'Quamin Garcia'
" My name is Quamin Garcia. It's Swahili for ' Holy Warrior ', I was born in Portsmouth, Va. 
For the most part, I  was raised in Norfolk, Va. I grew up in Parkplace. A rough environment but it is a historical community. 
I am a member of the Universal Zulu Nation: Solar-Flare Chapter 30 in Hampton Roads, Virginia. I have been writing and freestyling since I was 9 years old. I consider myself a well seasoned lyricist, with a worldly twist. 
Being African American and Puerto Rican, my mother from North Carolina and my father from Harlem, New York. I got the best of both worlds. I got and understand, northern and southern influences, culture. I rep Afro Latino culture. I am the ' BlckRican '. The title represents my genetics and also my theories. 
I emcee to inform, teach and inspire what I was informed, taught and inspired. I want the whole world to rock out with me. I make my sound for everyone, including the ones that hate me. 
It's ok because I feel and know I serve a higher purpose. "

' I Am Hip Hop '
- Quamin Garcia
Music And Videos

Quamin Garcia is definitely one of Virginia's Finest Jewels.. 
Check On Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment